The Alminhas House
It is a secular house dating from 1837 that benefits from a wide exposure to the sun, highlighting the view to the beautiful gardens of the house. The high windows spread throughout the house create a proximity to nature, as well as a well-lit environment in all rooms.
Most of the decoration is secular furniture. It has been totally remodeled, faithful to the original design keeping the original characteristics in its last remodeling.
At Alminhas House, if you wish, it is possible to prepare your own meals in a large fully equipped kitchen.
The exterior space consists of a spacious patio, gardens and swimming pool. The gardens have stone tables and ramada that provide the perfect environment for a meal or picnic during the day.
The entire outdoor area offers an environment of leisure and contact with nature.
Alminhas House is rented complete, minimum 4 days, and includes:
- one bedroom with double bed
- a room with 2 separate beds
- a room with bunk bed for 2 adults/children
- TV lounge
- dining hall
- barbecue garden
- swimming pool (external)
Conditions and services:
-Hosts permanently available;
-Change of beds and towels: weekly;
-Wifi internet connection;
-Smoking is not allowed inside;
-No animals allowed;
-Free and private parking (covered and uncovered);
-Private children’s playground;
– Foosball and Ping-Pong;
– Swimming pool;
– Self-service bar: additional costs; (pays what it consumes according to the table in exhibition);
– Nursing room: Nurse available 24h: no additional cost;
– Bicycles: no additional cost;
– Partnerships with several companies: for tours, water sports, etc: additional costs; (according to preference);
-Transfers: additional costs; (according to number of people);
Living Room, Dinner and Kitchen
*The Alminhas House is rented complete, minimum 4 days, for a maximum of 8 people (adults and children).